The first step for setting up your live broadcast is logging in to Production Truck and selecting your streaming service.
We'll start by logging in.
1. Click on the Production Truck icon to launch the software
2. You'll be prompted with a small window where you can login
3. Log in with your credentials (These are the same credentials you use on vcloud.blueframetech.com)
4. Production Truck will open
Next we'll set our streaming service to the correct destinations.
1. Open the Preferences window by clicking on the gear icon in the middle of Production Truck.
2. When the Preferences window open click on the "Service" tab on the far left.
3. Under Streaming Service: there is a dropdown option where you can select your streaming service.
4. Once you've selected your streaming service you'll need to create a broadcast event. To do this click the Create Broadcast button in the bottom right corner of the system preferences window. Depending on your streaming service the creating a broadcast process may look different. Using services such as Facebook, The Cube, Stretch Internet, or an RTMP stream may require some outside information and logging in to their system as well to create the broadcast.
Once you have your broadcast even created you can now proceed to setting up your AV Settings in Production Truck.
If you have any additional questions, contact our support team by calling (855) 812-2740 or clicking 'New Support Ticket' at the top of this page.