To use the Instant Replay feature we'll first need to configure our camera sources to capture the replay.
1. To get started open the System Preferences window.
2. Locate and click on the Instant Replay tab.
3. Next we'll drag the slider to chose how many seconds of video we want to capture from each camera source. Then, click the checkbox next to the camera source to enable each camera.
Note: You can see the amount of seconds available next to the Replay Seconds Available. This is based on your computers amount of RAM and processing power. Also, when Performance Mode is checked it changes your video clips to be captured at 540p instead of 720p, this helps the computer process the clips faster and more efficiently.
4. To capture your instant replay clips you'll click the Capture Replay button. This will simultaneously capture replay clips from all of the cameras you configured.
5. Playing back your video clips is as simple as playing any imported clips. Go to the Video Clips Editor window and go to the Replay tab and you'll see your recent captured clips. Select the clip you want to play and click a transition to play it in the broadcast.
6. Your clips are also saved locally on your computer. You can find them by going to Documents > Production Truck > Video Clips > Replay Clips.
Check out the advanced article for instructions on how to use social media sharing, watermarks, and looping with your video clips.
If you have any additional questions, contact our support team by calling (855) 812-2740 or clicking 'New Support Ticket' at the top of this page.