Before you get started you'll need to have the score banner overlay opened and also in the preview window on the right. (See image below)
1. Go to the Score Banner Tab on the left side and scroll to the bottom until you see PIP Clock. This is underneath "Left Color & Logo" and "Right Color and Logo"
2. Click on the dropdown option where it currently says None. Chose your camera source that is displaying the clock from your scoreboard.
3. Next, click on the button just to the right that says Select Source's Region. This will open the Picture in Picture settings window.
4. Here we can adjust the crop of the image and when we're satisfied click Done at the bottom of the window.
5. Then, click the square box to the right of the Select Source's Region button. An "eye" icon will appear and you'll also see the score banner preview adjust to display where the PIP will display.
6. When you're ready click on the Overlay button to insert the overlay into the program screen. The clock should now appear in the overlay.
If you have any additional questions, contact our support team by calling (855) 812-2740 or clicking 'New Support Ticket' at the top of this page.