There are two different types of content that you can share from Production Truck via social media. The first one is a screenshot of the current content of the broadcast. The second is the sharing of video clips, including clips captured from the instant replay feature. The setup and configuration is the same for both of these features.
1. We'll first need to log in to our social media accounts in Production Truck. Currently Facebook and Twitter are the supported platforms.
2. Go to the Preferences window in Production Truck
3. On the far right you'll see the Social Media tab. Click on it.
4. Here you'll see a Sign In button for Facebook and for Twitter.
5. Click on each one and sign into your accounts. Once you've signed in it will display that you have signed in. Production Truck will remember that you're logged in so this will not need to be done every time.
Note: Twitter will flash a number after you log in. You can disregard this.
Once you are logged into your accounts you can proceed to using the social media sharing features for screenshots and video clips.
Click here to learn how to share screenshots.
Click here to learn how to share video clips.
If you have any additional questions, contact our support team by calling (855) 812-2740 or clicking 'New Support Ticket' at the top of this page.