In Production Truck you have the ability to share screenshots from your broadcast to Twitter and Facebook.
You'll first need to login to your Twitter and/or Facebook account in Production Truck. If you are unsure how to do this check out our walkthrough entitled Logging in for Social Media Sharing.
1. To share a screenshot from your broadcast locate the social sharing icon to the left of the Overlay and Clear options.
2. This will open a Social Media Sharing window. In this window you can first chose which social media accounts you want to share to. You can chose both accounts.
3. Next you can type your message that want to accompany the post.
4. You can also see a preview of the image you're about to share on the left side of the window.
5. When you're ready to share, click Post, and then Confirm.
Pro Tip: You can choose to remove the screenshot and post a normal tweet with no media by clicking none next to the Image option.
If you have any additional questions, contact our support team by calling (855) 812-2740 or clicking 'New Support Ticket' at the top of this page