In Production Truck you have the ability to share video clips to Twitter and Facebook.
You'll first need to login to your Twitter and/or Facebook account in Production Truck. If you are unsure how to do this check out our walkthrough entitled Logging in for Social Media Sharing.
1. Open the video clips editor window
2. In the Video Clips Editor window you'll see the social sharing icon on the far left side. Click it.
3. This will open a Social Media Sharing window. In this window you can first chose which social media accounts you want to share to. You can chose both accounts.
4. Next you can type your message that want to accompany the post.
-You can also see an image preview of the clip you're about to share on the left side of the window.
5. Once you're ready to share the post click Post! and then Confirm.
Note: there may be some duration and/or file size limitations when sharing
Pro Tip: You can choose to remove the video clip and post a normal tweet with no media by clicking none next to the Image option. Or scrub to a point of interest in the video and choose the image option to just share a still image.
If you have any additional questions, contact our support team by calling (855) 812-2740 or clicking 'New Support Ticket' at the top of this page. If you'd like to watch a tutorial of Social Media Sharing, it is below: