Before you begin you'll need to have a Google account with Youtube.
To begin streaming to Youtube you'll first need to setup your streaming account on Youtube.com
1. Go to Youtube.com and Login. To login go to the login button in the top right corner.
2. Next go to your Creator Studio page by clicking on your icon in the top right of Youtube.com and clicking Creator Studio.
3. Next, go to the Live Streaming tab on the left side.
4. If this is the first time you've been to this page you'll see a Get Started button in the middle of page. Click on it.
5. This will open a Terms and Conditions page. Once you've read through and agree, click I Agree.
6. After you click I Agree it will return you to the live streaming page. Here you can change some basic settings for your streaming account.
7. Now that you're Live Streaming account setup on Youtube you can return to Production Truck.
8. In Production Truck open the System Preferences window and go to the Service Tab
9. Here, be sure to have your Streaming Service set to Youtube.
10. Below this you'll see a Login button. Click here and login to your Youtube Account.
11. Next, click the Create Broadcast button. Fill out the form and then click Save.
You are now ready to go live.
If you have any additional questions, contact our support team by calling (855) 812-2740 or clicking 'New Support Ticket' at the top of this page.