If you have a Production Truck Pro license you are able to use custom transitions in your broadcast. To create a custom transition you'll need to submit a video animation with a transparent background to a support team member. With that video file we can convert it into a working custom transition that you can download and use in Production Truck.
Here are a few basic guidelines for creating your video animation.
1. Video should be 1-3 seconds long or 60-120 frames.
2. The video animation MUST have a transparent background, or an alpha channel. If your video doesn't have a transparent background we cannot make a transition out of it. If you don't know how to do this with the software you're using, there are hundreds of tutorials on Youtube.
Note: If you make the animation in Final Cut Pro you'll need to export it in the video codec of "Apple ProRes 4444".
3. The resolution of the video must be 1920x1080, 1280x720, or 640x360. If you're doing a PNG sequence they should be 640x360.
4. We recommend an MP4 or MOV file form.
5. We also recommend that the animation covers the entire screen at some point so the cutting of the video sources is shielded from the viewer.
The best transitions have a clear beginning and end. A simple example of this is a fade in of a logo at the beginning and a fade out at the end.
*Some knowledge of After Effects or another video editing software may be required.
Guidelines for App Logos with BlueFrame
If you are wanting to make a logo for your App through BlueFrame Technology then you will need to keep 2 specifications in mind:
- Logo should be white or light in nature so it can go on a dark background
- Logo should be at least 1200px in width or length.
This will make it easier for our developers to begin the process of creating app packages for the logo/design of your application through us. If you have any other questions feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any additional questions, contact our support team by calling (855) 812-2740 or clicking 'New Support Ticket' at the top of this page.