Similar to when you create a broadcast and upload an already recorded video, you can also upload a video to replace an already streamed broadcast.
1. On vcloud.blueframetech.com click the update button for the broadcast you want to edit.
2. Scroll down and click on the Status section to expand.
The Status should say Archived.
3. Click on where you see Recorded Stream. A drop down option will appear. Click on Upload New Video.
An Upload button will now appear.
4. Click on the upload button and choose the file on your computer.
The file will automatically start uploading and you'll see the progress bar advance. This can take some time depending on the quality and length of the video.
5. After it has finished uploading click on the Save button on the bottom of the page.
The broadcast will still have to archive so it may be another 10 minutes until the broadcast is ready to be watched. Once the file is uploaded and you click save, you are free to close the browser.
If you have any additional questions, contact our support team by calling (855) 812-2740 or clicking 'New Support Ticket' at the top of this page.