This article will give steps on how to use the OTT apps for Amazon Fire.
1. First you will scroll left from the home screen to the magnifying glass, which will allow you to search. This can be found at the very top of the page.
2. Once on the magnifying glass, type in the name of the site you want to watch. Once you are finished typing, click on what you have typed below.
Note: Most schools are hosted under their conference or organization application. For example: If you'd like to watch St. John River State College, you'll want to search for NJCAA.
3. This will load a new screen, where you'll see the application that you are looking for. It should be under the apps and games section. Navigate to the application icon and click to open.
4. Next click 'download' to download the application. Once it finishes downloading, click 'open.'
5. Once you are in the app, you will see a list of live and recent games that have been played, along with a section called channels.
6. If you would like to choose only a specific school, go down to the channels tab, and hit edit channels. Select all the channels (schools) that you would like to watch.
Note: Selecting a school's channel will make it easier to find the broadcasts you'd like to watch!
7. After choosing the schools, you can now select them under the channel section. Now you'll see all available broadcasts for that school. You can change the 'section' to narrow down the results.
If you have any additional questions, contact our support team by calling (855) 812-2740 or clicking 'New Support Ticket' at the top of this page.