You've begun to create your broadcasts and deliver them to your own website. Congratulations! You're doing great. However, you're probably wondering, "Can I can change that beautiful BlueFrame logo thumbnail that pops up before anyone clicks the play button on my broadcasts? I would really like it to be my own custom logo."
The answer to your question is, YES. And it's easy. Below are the steps to updating your thumbnail image (we call it a poster image). I'll be using one of our clients, ASA Miami, as an example.
Updating a Poster image for an individual broadcast
1. Go to your Broadcast or Broadcast Grid Page
2. Once on the Manage broadcast page, you will need to click the edit pencil next to the broadcast you would like to change.
3. Now that you are on the Update Broadcast screen, scroll down to Settings, and then scroll down to general.
4. Next you will click the upload a file button, and insert an image from your computer.
5. Lastly click save.
As an example below is the ASA Miami poster that was changed for one individual broadcast.
Updating a Poster image for an entire site
1. Scroll underneath the Settings section, on the home page of vCloud, and then click update site settings.
2. Once there scroll to Settings, and click General.
3. Under poster and splash image, click upload a file.
4. Choose your file.
5. Click Save at the bottom of the page.
Below is the example of the poster being applied site wide.
If you have any additional questions, contact our support team by calling (855) 812-2740 or clicking 'New Support Ticket' at the top of this page.