In this article, we will talk about how you can take full advantage of our ScoreStream integration, for your team, and teams within your league or division.
Creating a ScoreStream Account
1. Go to ScoreStream.com and click the sign up button in the top right corner.
2.You will need to fill in all the required information and and then click sign up.
3. If you're school does not have an account on ScoreStream you'll need to contact them to get one created.
Logging into ScoreStream in Production Truck
1. Once you have logged into Production Truck, you will need to click on the preferences wheel and click on the 'Social Media' tab.
2. Go down to the ScoreStream section, and click 'Sign In'.
3. A window will open up to have you put in your login information.
4. After filling in, click 'Login'.
Sending Game Scores to ScoreStream in Production truck
1. Once you are logged into your ScoreStream account, you will need to click on the preferences wheel and click on the 'Social Media' tab.
2. Go down to the ScoreStream section. If you don't have your team chosen yet, you will first need to select it.
3. Once a team is selected click the magnifying glass next to the game.
4. If the game is already in ScoreStream, scroll down to the game you would like, If not click 'New Game' at the bottom.
5. A new window will open up, where you will be able to fill out information for the game, and then 'Create' the event.
Using ScoreStream With The Ticker Overlay
1. Once you have logged into Production Truck and ScoreStream, in the overlays section, click the '+' icon to open up the overlays window.
2. Scroll down to the Ticker overlay.
3. Hit the check box and select 'Open'.
4. Once opened, you will need to click on the 'S' icon in the customize ticker section.
5. Type the name of the team in the search bar, and then hit 'Search'.
6. Once the games load, you can then click 'Apply'.
7. Next just bring the heading to the overlay preview, and click Overlay.
If you have any additional questions, contact our support team by calling (855) 812-2740 or clicking 'New Support Ticket' at the top of this page.