Need to enter in multiple broadcasts quickly with consistent broadcast information? Try the new Bulk Schedule option.
- First navigate to the Broadcast Grid page on vCloud.
- Under Operations select Bulk Schedule
- Next you will be presented with Broadcast Defaults you can set for all broadcasts to be created.
Broadcast defaults selected and checked will apply to all broadcasts created in Bulk Schedule mode.
- Choose settings that you would like to apply to all broadcasts.
- Once those defaults are checked and input click Add Broadcast.
You will then see the fields to enter that were not selected as broadcast defaults. In the picture below the Date, Time, and Team fields are to be entered in and then will inherit the above defaults.
After adding the desired amount of broadcasts in and filling out the appropriate information you can click Schedule Broadcasts to create the broadcasts under your site. Once done you will get a confirmation page that the broadcasts were scheduled.