I have some instructions for you to 'reset' the overlays local cache file on that computer, which should put them all back in downloads. This takes a little digging through the Windows files, so I've stepped them out for you below -
STEP 1: TURN ON HIDDEN FILES
- Go to your control panel
- Click on File Explorer Options
- View Tab
- Under Advanced Settings, select the "Show hidden files, folders and drives" button
- Navigate to your C:// Drive
- Click on your User (it will be the name of your user account)
- Go to 'AppData' -> go to 'Local' -> Go to 'BlueFrame_Technology,_LLC' -> go to 'store'
- Delete the file within 'store' called 'Production Truck.sqlite'
- Once deleted, reload Production Truck and you should have all of your overlays in the download tab.